“The written word,” says Rich Becker, “is one of the most accurate and flexible means of communication ever conceived and we’re living in an era where we can access more of it than ever before in human history.”
This colorful writer, businessman, and educator just posted an article, “Five Popular Content Writing Tips That Are Dead Wrong.” He explains the following items in full in his blog post:
1. Everything is trending toward less words so write less.
2. Adding exciting words to marketing copy will jazz it up.
3. Writing catchy copy takes almost no time at all.
4. Persuasion and believability comes from good writing alone.
5. One medium will rule them all and in the darkness bind them.
Take a few moments to hear Becker out. Writing proficiency is vital, and it is diminishing in the U.S. Not good.
Rich Becker is an accomplished businessman who has also taught writing, editing, and social media classes at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas for more than ten years. Subscribing to his blog is one of the smartest moves I’ve made in my business.