Announcing the Southern Arizona Disability Rights and Resources Conference on Saturday, April 4, 2009 at the Windemere Hotel and Conference Center. Deadline for registration is March 23, 2009. Only 200 seats available. Who should attend? Anyone who answers "yes" to any of the following questions:
- Have you ever been told you can't do a job or work at all because of your disability?
- Are you concerned about your child's educational services and transitions into adult life?
- Has your child been on a waiting list for DD services?
- Do you want to learn how to live a healthier life with a disability?
- Are you concerned about life transitions and planning as you and your family are aging?
- Have you ever experienced difficulty locating affordable and accessible housing?
- Family members of children and adults with disabilities
- Adults and elders with disabilities
- People who support individuals with disabilities